- Single-faced corrugated plastic rolls from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), made from 50% post-industrial scrap
- A cost-effective and reusable alternative to corrugated cardboard
- 100% recyclable
- Made from 50% post-industrial scrap which is 100% recyclable.
- Corrugated plastic is lightweight and durable.
- The material is highly versatile, easy to work with and can be cut to size for any application.
- The inner core consists of a waved flute that runs horizontally.
- Single-faced corrugated plastic rolls are a two-layer product consisting of one outer layer, co-extruded to a corrugated waved flute layer.
Recommended Product Applications
- Transportation and Logistics
Single Faced Corrugated Custom Roll – 12″ x 250′N/A
$73.13 /each (standard-order)
12 min - 60 max
$12.50 /each (12x24_sample)
1 min - 3 max
This product ships from Grand Rapids, MN 55744